It’s time to start planning for your attendance at Directions 2019 in Nashville, Tennessee, April 24-26 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort.
Early Bird Registration opens
November 2018 at only $495.00!
Life Plan Communities (CCRC) Clients
Skilled Nursing and Senior Living Clients
Our 2017 Directions User Conference provided MatrixCare clients another extraordinary educational conference. Repeat attendees experienced comprehensive learning and networking opportunities that they have come to expect, and those learning about MatrixCare for the first time received a wealth of information while meeting industry leaders from across LTPAC.
This year’s event promises to be even better!
What to expect at Directions 2019!
- Breakout sessions – covering all MatrixCare solutions for all care settings—skilled nursing, senior-living, life plan communities and home care—plus additional sessions on important industry topics and trends related to managing risk in value-based care.
- Maximize your learning – hands-on training, sessions led by industry experts, and the opportunity to earn CE credits.
- Partner Pavilion – featuring leading industry vendors that integrate with MatrixCare technology.
- Discovery Zone – the place for exploring the newest technologies with touch screen demos and interactive learning.
- Genius Lab – allowing you to schedule one-on-one appointments with staff experts.
- Customer Appreciation Event – for enjoying yourself Nashville style. More opportunities to meet and network with your peers in a casual, fun setting.
- Executive Technology Forum – an invitation-only event with sessions designed around the unique challenges and opportunities facing CTO/CIOs in LTPAC.
- Kosher Passover meals are available for those that observe the holiday.
Our 2019 Sponsors…with many more to come!
Attendance on Demand
MatrixCare TimeTracker, from Attendance on Demand, works seamlessly with the MatrixCare platform. With over a million employees online, the Attendance on Demand CORE package delivers cloud-based time and labor management solutions that help businesses meet their compliance needs. The ELITE package is a workforce management solution designed to improve patient coverage while reducing labor costs.
Put the power of prevention to work for your team with vitals and weights integration to MatrixCare. Constant Care’s heavily ruggedized monitoring equipment automates measurements and documentation, saves time, eliminates errors—but most importantly—delivers SMART alerts that identify residents at risk for health crisis. Readmission prevention begins with the early intervention from Constant Care’s advanced technology. Includes mobile kiosk features for ADL documentation and nursing note entry.
ProviNET Solutions is a premier information technology solutions provider that delivers comprehensive services for senior living and post-acute care organizations. Customers are given tailored IT solutions they need to seamlessly manage their community through the combination of enterprise-class IT infrastructure, premium 24×7 service desk support, and proven industry solutions for point of care and mobile technologies. Healthcare organizations can take advantage of ProviNET’s technology consulting resources for strategic planning, clinical and financial implementations or EHR optimization efforts.
Team TSI offers a diverse selection of data focused, customer driven solutions, ranging from pre- and post-submission MDS analysis, survey preparedness, event and re-hospitalization tracking, and more. Enhance quality and compliance with online tools for data collection, reporting and analysis. Custom reports and dynamic dashboards, like our Key Performance Indicator (KPI), allow providers to analyze data and trends, and compare themselves to a nationwide database of peers. Our IntelliLogix™ Web Application is truly Data Focused—Customer Driven.
Pioneer is the leading manufacturer of touchscreen enabled mobile computing devices for LTPAC with over 10,000 devices installed, Pioneer’s best of breed technology includes handheld, wall mounted, and cart mounted devices such as Tablets, Kiosks, and Mobile AIOs.