So, you’ve recently made the switch to MatrixCare’s senior living software solution. Congratulations, and welcome! Your community is now a part of the industry’s most comprehensive senior living EHR solution for managing and delivering superior resident care. Plus, our solution streamlines business operations, from maintaining high occupancy levels to maximizing revenue.
Implementing any new system is bound to involve a learning curve of sorts. However, at MatrixCare, we are known for our top-quality customer service, and your assigned representative will walk you through every step of the set-up process as needed.
Implementing Your New Senior Living Software Solution
While our support team is always available to assist your team members and answer any questions, we have compiled some information to help you get started. Here are five tips to ensure your staff gets up and running with your new software as efficiently as possible—and to guarantee everyone is getting the most out of the system:
1) Ensure alignment at all levels. Make sure there is system buy-in at all levels of your organization. Plus, be prepared to question something that may not seem in line with your current community business practices.
2) Start with web-based training. Before going to the live training sessions, watch the web-based training we offer. Your team will get a head-start on what will be covered during the live training, and can start preparing questions in advance for the trainer.
3) Eliminate distractions. Throughout the training sessions, make sure all outside distractions are kept to a minimum. Put cell phones away and focus on the training; if your team can’t concentrate solely on the system, they won’t get as much as they should out of the training sessions.
4) Modify workflows as needed. Remember, if you’re switching from a manual, paper-based process to a computerized solution, not all workflows may transfer seamlessly. Be prepared to modify those workflows as needed.
5) Practice makes perfect. Before changing production data, use the test community provided in your site to practice. This allows your team to learn what will work and what processes may need some tweaking.
Enjoy the Benefits of MatrixCare for Senior Living Today!
MatrixCare senior living software solutions have powered the long-term care continuum for over 30 years. Our solutions are purpose-built by and for experts in the senior living industry. Find out more about maximizing your community’s occupancy and improving overall quality of care by contacting us today.