Our Mission is to Leverage Technology to Improve Quality of Life for America’s Seniors and Those Who Care for Them
Current and multi-time winner of the prestigious Best in KLAS for Long-Term Care Software award, MatrixCare is the complete solution for growing organizations that need to successfully manage risk in care delivery across the LTPAC spectrum. Trusted by more than 13,000 facility-based care settings and more than 2,500 home care, home health and hospice organizations, MatrixCare’s solutions help ACOs, skilled nursing and senior living providers, life plan communities (CCRCs), and home health organizations to connect, collaborate and prosper as we migrate to a fee-for-value healthcare system. In addition to purpose-built EHR components for any LTPAC care-setting, MatrixCare also includes solutions to systematically increase clinical quality: Enterprise Analytics, robust Clinical Decision Support and the industry’s first Care Coordination platform to create a true, person-centric, e-longitudinal health record and enable LTPAC providers to efficiently manage the populations under their care. MatrixCare is a portfolio company of OMERS Private Equity.
Our Core Values
We Deliver Superior Customer Care
- Expectations matter – set, manage, and exceed them.
- Know your customers and what they value.
- Keep your commitments.
We Are Accountable
- Outcomes matter – define, measure, and drive improvement.
- Deliver superior business results.
- See it, own it, solve it, do it.
We Act with a Sense of Urgency
- Speed matters – time only moves in one direction, forward.
- Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
- Be flexible – quickly change tactics when the game changes.
We Are Winners on a Winning Team
- Respect matters – for the individual and for the team.
- Be passionate, focused, and persistent.
- Don’t accept or project anything less than the absolute best.
- Prepare and plan for success.
We Revel in Our Work and in Our Lives
- Happiness matters.