As our teams walk virtually down Route 66 from Chicago, IL to Los Angeles, CA, see which community can conquer 2,123-miles of the most iconic road in the world!
Get Your Steps on Route 66 is a health and wellness campaign designed to promote healthy living while utilizing MatrixCare CareCommunity technology to track health and performance.
Stay up-to-date on Social Media for this challenge down Route 66!
Where are they now?
The Tervillagers! – (4,655 miles) Deadwood, South Dakota
- The entire city has been named a National Historic Landmark!
United We Walk – (3,108 miles) Port Orford, Oregon
- The oldest town on the Oregon Coast and the most Westerly in the 48 states.
Been There, Run That – (2,128 miles) Ontario, California
- Home to the 2nd largest consumer Quilt Show in the US with a recorded attendance of 40,000 attendees.
Special Team – (3,343 miles) Cannon Beach, Oregon
- National Geographic once listed this city as ‘one of the world’s most beautiful places’!
Hilltoppers – (1,991 miles) Barstow, California
- Barstow serves as a midway point for drivers between Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Buffalo Hill Terrace – (2,121 miles) Malibu, California
- Heading down the PCH from LA, lies Malibu, a city home to 27 miles of scenic beauty!