As our teams walk virtually down Route 66 from Chicago, IL to Los Angeles, CA, see who can conquer 2,448-miles of the most iconic road in the world!
Get Your Steps on Route 66 is a health and wellness campaign designed to promote healthy living while utilizing MatrixCare CareCommunity technology to track health and performance.
Stay up-to-date on Social Media for this challenge down Route 66!
Where are they now?
United We Walk – (308 mi.) Springfield, MO
- Also known as “Queen City of the Ozarks” and home town of Brad Pitt!
Been There, Run That – (230 mi.) Cuba, MO
- This town was the site of the first Adopt-a-Highway program in Missouri.
Special Team – (80 mi.) Lawndale, IL
- Lawndale has one tavern, a grain elevator, and a converted mobile home as its post office.
Hilltoppers – (196 mi.) St. Clair, MO
- Home of the Jesse James Wax Museum!
Buffalo Hill Terrace – (120 mi.) Williamsville, IL
- Visit the “Old Station”, a 1930’s gas station with vintage pumps and a classic Route 66 sign.
The Tervillagers! – (429 mi.) Bristow, OK
- This town was named for Joseph L. Bristow, a U.S. senator from Kansas… not Oklahoma!