LEADINGAGE ANNUAL MEETING AND EXPO
Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA | October 28-31 2018
Boost Your Business with MatrixCare
Organizations like National HealthCare Corporation and PruittHealth continue to join the growing list of leading LTPAC providers that are upgrading to MatrixCare for better interoperability, ease of use, analytics, service, long-term vendor stability and overall outcomes performance.
MatrixCare is proud to be a sponsor of the LeadingAge Annual Conference and invites you to stop by Booth #1227 to learn more about what upgrading to the better technology solution can do for your long-term care organization.
Expo Hall – Booth 1227
Plan to join us in the Expo Hall for refreshments, demos, prize giveaways, lively conversation and more!
What’s happening in the booth:
Interested in taking home an Amazon Echo Dot?
One can be yours by:
1. Scheduling and attending a live demo during the show. Register today using the link provided.
2. Entering our Social Media Contest! Enter our drawing to win one of three Echo Dots by picking up a MatrixCare badge ribbon from our booth, taking a selfie with it, and posting the photo on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter with the hashtags #LeadingAge18 and #MatrixCare.**
We’re moving healthcare forward with advancements in our LTPAC technology solutions and invite you come check out what’s new. Also, we’d love to show you our MatrixCare core products that helped us earn the title of Best in KLAS for Long-Term Care Software in 2017 and 2018.
Need a break? Drop by Booth #1227 and indulge in a beverage or two on us while you take a minute to soak in all the activity at the event.
Sunday, October 28, 2018
3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Denise Wassenaar, RN, MS, LNHA, VP Clinical and Regulatory Affairs and CCO, MatrixCare
Raj Mahajan, MD, President and CEO, Chicago Internal Medicine Practice and Research
Jay Mandra, COO, Symbria Rx Services, Symbria
86-A: The Critical Triad for a Successful Antibiotic Stewardship Program
Learn more about building a strong antibiotic stewardship program for your skilled nursing facility.
- Understand how the core elements of the CDC antibiotic stewardship program provide a framework for skilled nursing antibiotic activities.
- Consider data elements that can be used to calculate antibiotic use measures that are feasible, most accurate and actionable.
- Distinguish the roles and responsibilities of prescribers, pharmacists and nurse leaders within an antibiotic stewardship program.
Monday, October 29, 2018
3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Joe Weber, SVP Research & Development and CTO, MatrixCare
Clifford Goldsmith, MD, National Director, US Providers, Microsoft Health and Life Science, Microsoft
8-D: The Intelligent EHR: Improve the Cost and Quality of Care
Learn more about how MatrixCare is training neural networks with artificial intelligence and the Microsoft Azure Deep Machine Learning Studio to improve the cost and quality of care among senior living residents.
- Hear how EHR solutions are beginning to incorporate artificial intelligence and deep machine learning to guide personalized care decisions.
- Learn how MatrixCare is leveraging machine-learning toolsets to help maximize both the patient experience and quality-of-care outcomes.
- Discuss how increases in the capability of top-tier cloud computing to manage big data are paving the way for innovation.