MatrixCare is proud to be a Gold Partner at LeadingAge’s PEAK Leadership Summit, where like minds and divergent thinkers come together to explore the strategies and best practices needed to respond with quality to the ever-changing needs of the aging population.
The MatrixCare team is excited to engage in thought provoking conversations and presentations, and is looking forward to exploring new areas of opportunity that promote quality outcomes and care coordination.
Special Event: Great Minds Gala
Monday, March 19, 2018
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
The mission of the Great Minds Gala is to elevate awareness of the need to improve care and provide support for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory impairing disorders and their caregivers.
The Gala recognizes individuals for positively impacting the care and support of those with Alzheimer’s disease. The event promises to be an engaging evening of passion, bringing the corporate community, philanthropic leaders, friends and LeadingAge members together.
MatrixCare is proud to sponsor the Great Minds Gala and those devoted to providing high-quality, person-centric care to those with Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
15-D. Technology Forum
What you’ll learn:
- Hear the latest trends on technology adoption and spending among LeadingAge members at the forefront of innovation.
- Recognize the importance of data exchange and the practical steps that providers and other stakeholders can take to facilitate partnerships between aging services operators and other care providers.
- Explore ways aging services providers are dealing with cyber security issues, including new tools available to safeguard private information.
- John DiMaggio, CEO, BlueOrange Compliance, Dublin, OH
- Joe Velderman, Director of Consulting Services, ProviNET Solutions, Tinley Park, IL
- Travis Gleinig, Manager of Information Technology, United Methodist Communities, Neptune, NJ
- Dheeraj Mahajan, President and CEO, Chicago Internal Medicine Practice and Research, Northlake, IL – MatrixCare Customer
- Dan Hermann, President and CEO, Ziegler, Chicago, IL
- Majd Alwan, Senior Vice President, Technology/Executive Director, CAST, LeadingAge, Washington, DC
Be sure to stop by Kiosk #24 and check out MatrixCare’s powerful new role-based care coordination platform for long-term care, Care Community. This solution accepts information from any electronic medical record – both within and outside your facility – as well as from more than 400 telehealth devices, to present a comprehensive view of a senior’s health and a true, person-centric, e-longitudinal health record.
The platform routes key information and alerts to members of the care team to make more informed decisions. Doctors and other caregivers can review test results and sign orders, while residents and families stay informed.
Keeping every member of the care team engaged leads to higher quality outcomes and lower levels of readmissions, giving your organization a competitive edge in the changing world of long-term care.
Also, make sure to leave a business card for your chance to win an Amazon Gift Card!