Join us in New Orleans for Directions 2014. Laissez les bons temps roulez! Let the good times roll!
Directions is the must attend event for leading long-term care and senior living providers. The MatrixCare® team looks forward to welcoming you to New Orleans, September 22-24, 2014. Last year's change in format to one, comprehensive national event was well received by MatrixCare clients. This year Directions will be bigger and better than ever including:
- More than 80 breakout sessions including specific tracks for the following users: MatrixCare Clinical and Resident Management, MatrixCare Financial, Business Intelligence, Connections, MatrixCare Marketing (REPS), Assisted Living, and Security/Administration
- Presentations by leading industry experts with more CEUs
- Partner pavilion featuring more leading vendors
- More MatrixCare labs staffed by product experts
- Customer appreciation event – a party worthy of New Orleans
- More opportunities to network with your peers
- Executive Forum, Sunday Evening, September 21 – Monday, September 22
- Sessions and activities designed for C-level executives
Hotel / Venue
The MatrixCare team will be your host at the beautiful Hyatt Regency New Orleans. This AAA Four Diamond property is the premier destination for meetings, conventions and leisure visitors alike in New Orleans.
The hotel features 1,193 strikingly sophiscated guestrooms with breathtaking city views - along with 200,000 square feet of state-of-the-art event space, making it the largest hotel meeting and exhibition space in New Orleans.
Be sure to take advantage of its prime downtown location. It is just steps away from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Smoothie King Center and Champions Square - and just blocks from the historic French Quarter New Orleans, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and the Mississippi Riverfront. Sit back and relax while sightseeing on the Loyola Avenue Streetcar, which passes directly in front of the hotel, or take a walk to the numerous fine art galleries in the nearby Art District.
We are pleased to welcome industry leading vendors as Directions sponsors. The Partner Pavilion will give attendees the opportunity to see industry leading, best in breed products and meet service partners that can help organizations implement best practice processes.
Interested in being a sponsor? Contact us at Directions@MatrixCare.com
The Directions agenda provides many opportunities for education and networking. Multiple general sessions, thirteen time slots for breakout sessions, meal times and the Partner Pavilion will give you 2 ½ busy days to increase your knowledge and gain many ideas that you can bring back to your organization.
View the Directions 2014 Agenda
Note: MDI Achieve reserves the right to update the Directions agenda without notice.
The Directions Experience
If you have questions about Directions 2014, please contact us at Directions@MatrixCare.com.