MatrixCare Earns 2019 Best in KLAS Award…again!
The “Best in KLAS” award is a highly valued acknowledgment of outstanding efforts by software and services organizations to help healthcare professionals deliver better care. It is reserved for technology solutions that provide the broadest operational and clinical impact on healthcare organizations, as determined by users of the technology.
MatrixCare was awarded its third straight Best in KLAS Award for Long-Term Care Software and the highest-ever score for that category. MatrixCare is the only company to earn this category’s “Best in KLAS” award three years in a row.
Read the News Release for complete details.
MatrixCare Signs National Agreement with PharMerica for NCPDP Bidirectional and Pharmacy-Centric Order Integration
MatrixCare recently announced it has entered into a National Pharmacy Integration and Electronic Medication Administration Record (eMAR) agreement with PharMerica, a long-term care pharmacy service for senior living communities, public health organizations and post-acute care facilities.
The agreement covers NCPDP Bidirectional ePrescribing with all MatrixCare customer facilities as well as pharmacy-centric order entry (PCOE) integration with MatrixCare’s CareAssist platform, which combines eMAR and point-of-care functionality to help streamline workflows and documentation for frontline caregivers in skilled nursing, assisted living and senior living communities.
Read the News Release for complete details.
MatrixCare Certified as NIC Actual Rates Software Partner
MatrixCare recently announced it is a certified Actual Rates Software Partner of the National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC). This certification supports NIC’s Actual Rates Data Initiative and applies to the MatrixCare solution for Senior Living. The Actual Rates Initiative helps senior housing agencies make better investment decisions by updating industry benchmarks for suggested versus actual pricing rates, occupancy, move-in/move-out data, and more thorough gathering of top-quality data. MatrixCare provides this service to any organization using its software for Senior Living. For more information, contact your account manager.
Sessions You Don’t Want to Miss at Directions 2019!
In addition to our review of release highlights over the last year and a supercharged roadmap to the future, you will experience many additional value-add sessions at Directions this year.
We have a record number of clients participating in presentations, and we couldn’t be more excited to participate in the expert knowledge sharing sessions and networking that will take place near the Grand Ole Opry.
We’ve outlined some great sessions you don’t want to miss:
MatrixCare Senior Living and CareAssist Release and Roadmap Review
Join us as we take a look at the exciting new features in Senior Living and our CareAssist solutions. Get a glimpse at what 2019 holds with new innovative development and enhancements that will enable users to be more efficient and productive.
Analyze Census, Financial AR, & more using MyAnalytics with MatrixCare Senior Living
Senior Living leaders have many responsibilities to manage throughout the day, and that often means little time is leftover for learning to use Analytics. Fortunately for MatrixCare customers, MyAnalytics was designed to be used without formal training, thus providing immediate insights into key metrics that are available today. During this session, attendees will learn the extent of what MyAnalytics can help measure and obtain useful ideas for how to maximize the capabilities of analytics and achieve results.
Boost Conversions and ROI through Journey Mapping & Utilizing MatrixCare Marketing
By taking time to understand the buying cycle through the prospect’s eyes, communities can tailor sales and marketing to their experience, providing more useful, relevant information along the way.
MatrixCare Marketing and your EHR platform
According to the Aberdeen Group, on average, companies who manage their customer journeys experience 54% greater return on marketing investment, 3.5 times greater revenue from referrals, and 18 times faster sales cycles.
There will also be sessions focused on how you can use MatrixCare Senior Living to manage risk in your organization, developing reports for Senior Living and Marketing users, and an opportunity to participate in a clinical focus group.
Access the Full Conference Agenda to view all sessions scheduled for Directions 2019.
Let Your Voice Be Heard – Participate in Our Client Advisory Board!
We would like to thank all clients who participated in our Q1 Senior Living Client Advisory Board. We are still accepting participants for future sessions to discuss the road map for MatrixCare Senior Living and MatrixCare Marketing. We’ll get your feedback on everything from new features in the works to industry trends and new challenges you’ll need to prepare for. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with your peers on best practices and how to best use MatrixCare to achieve the goals of your organization.
Meetings are held online quarterly, so you can join in the conversation from the comfort of your own office. Don’t miss this opportunity to let your voice be heard. Join our Client Advisory Board today!
MatrixCare Marketing 2019 R1 is Coming Soon
The MatrixCare Marketing 2019 R1 release includes enhancements to the Mail Chimp marketing automation integration, new deposit functions, and permissions, automated reactivation of moved out residents, a new global search, and an update to the report engine.
We encourage you to review the Release Notes and register for an upcoming Release Webinar in the Client Portal (WEBID required) for more details on the features that will be included as part of 2019 R1 and what you need to do to prepare for the upcoming changes.
2019 R1 Release highlights include:
Additional MailChimp Integration Features
- Bi-Directional functionality – Import leads created in Mail Chimp directly into MCM.
- Field Mapping – Identify which Mail Chimp field matches which MCM field for correct data population on record creation.
- Select Mail Chimp Interest groups
- Define Sync Options
- Define filters for Lead Status, Classification, Sales Counselor, Care Setting, and Key Date Rules.
New Deposit Features
- Deposit Correction – The deposit correction features have been enhanced to allow the editing of all deposit fields on an active deposit. Editable fields include:
- Deposit Type
- Paid By
- Payment Mode
- Deposit Date
- Deposit Amount
- Delete Deposit – The ability to delete a deposit has been added to allow deposit maintenance. Deposits, refunds, and cancellations can now be deleted by users who have the Delete Deposit permission.
Reactivate Moved-Out Residents
- The ability to change the lead record status from Moved-Out to Active has been added and is triggered by the selected Move-out Reason. A Reactivate Lead checkbox has been added to the individual Move Out Reason picklist value under Pick List Master.
- A new Global Search will allow you to search your entire company for instances of person. The Global Search will provide matching records including the status and community where the record exists.
Lead Center Updates
- Lead Center Filter Options – The field selection options for the Lead Center have been updated with multi select ability. Care Setting, Classification, Status, and Deposit Type now allow selection of one or more values.
- Pending Web Leads – The Web Leads screen has merged with the Lead Center, eliminating the need to manage two screens. Web Leads will appear in the lead center with a status of Pending to allow easy identification. A Date/Time column has also been added to identify when the lead was received.
If the Web Lead is a duplicate of an existing, unprocessed Web Lead, it will be outlined in red and marked as Duplicate.
A Web Lead can be viewed in detail by clicking the green check mark under the Actions column. The Web Lead will not be converted to a lead record until it is saved.
Monitor Exciting Changes Coming to MyAnalytics and MyData
The Analytics team continues to enhance existing products and build new ones that bring value for each care setting. Stay on top of details important details for your organization by taking the following actions:
- Update your subscription preferences to ensure you and your team are receiving Analytics communications. We will send periodic emails to keep you in the loop on all the latest release notifications for all Analytics products – Skilled Nursing, Senior Living, LPC, Home Care and more.
- Read our monthly newsletter which will contain all of the latest release notifications for Analytics.
- Visit the client portal for product documentation such as User Guides and Release Notes.
We’re excited about the growth of MatrixCare MyAnalytics and MyData and helping customers get maximum value from their investment. If you are not familiar with MyAnalytics or MyData or the value each provides, please contact your MatrixCare representative to learn more.
Point of Care and eMAR in a Single Easy to Use Application
MatrixCare’s CareAssist solution captures care provided, scheduled tasks, activity participation, behavior tracking, medication administration and more. It ensures consistent documentation of individualized and resident-centered care and improves the performance of caregivers and the satisfaction of residents.
CareAssist combines Point of Care and eMAR functionality into one, easy to use application. The eMAR portion of CareAssist is available for both e-prescribing or pharmacy centric orders clients.
Benefits of MatrixCare CareAssist:
Promote charting in real time at “Point of Care.” CareAssist can be used from mobile devices, tablets, phones, kiosks, etc. Real-time documentation paints a much more specific picture of care provided and resident needs which allows our clients to customize care needs in a resident-centric way.
Increase safety and staff efficiency as barcode scanning checks against the “5 Rights” of medication administration. Barcode scanning is available to clients who are ePrescribing or using our Pharmacy Centric Order Entry interface and can be used for both single and multi-dose packaging.
Controlled Substance Tracking
Ensure compliance with counts, via our “Blind Count,” which requires users to enter the inventory remaining and requires a supervisory override should counts be off. Electronic Controlled Substance Tracking reduces paper tracking processes and ensures more accurate counts.
Engage Activity staff by enabling documentation capture of activity attendance, participation and time spent in activities.
Enable Nursing Assistants to track their compliance via the Dashboard. Users are alerted to missed and late tasks, birthdays, and other alerting based on user security.
MatrixCare’s simplistic interface as well as a seamless conversion plan makes implementation and training quick and painless. Contact your MatrixCare Representative today to learn more!
MatrixCare Marketing and Zillow Integration
Do you constantly access Zillow.com to get home values for your prospects? Did you know Zillow integration is available for MatrixCare Marketing, free of charge? All you need to integrate is an active Zillow account. The integration can be enabled under the System Setup > Database Options. Setup instructions can be found on the MatrixCare Client Portal under the MatrixCare Marketing User Guides section. The Zillow integration allows the automatic home value population when a prospect address is entered, saving you from having to access the Zillow website separately.
Use Clinical Documentation to Improve Quality in Your Community
Best Practices Webinar Series
Communication among caregivers is critical to providing quality care to your residents. Accurate, consistent documentation can help improve quality in your community, but human error is unavoidable. Discover how technology can help.
In this session, we will discuss how to:
- Detect changes in condition via Point of Care
- Improve compliance and accountability of medication administrations via eMAR
Join Senior Product Manager, Megan Lenthe on March 21, 2019, at 1:00 pm CST.
Elevate Your MatrixCare Investment with Partner Product Integrations
Our Partner Webinar held on February 21, 2019, was led by a panel of our certified partners who presented on products and solutions that help you monitor your organization and residents, simplify your accounts receivables operations, maximize reimbursement for therapy services, and facilitate care collaboration with other healthcare providers.
Interested in learning more about a partner? View the webinar recording!
Team TSI is long-term care’s leading source of data-driven intelligence. We offer online, data-focused tools that long-term care providers need for improved reimbursement, survey preparedness, event tracking and more.
Financial Transmission Network, Inc. (FTNI) helps businesses streamline accounts receivables (A/R) operations by accepting, processing, posting and managing any payment method, from any payment channel—seamlessly and securely on a single, SaaS platform.
Casamba is a leading provider of EMR software and solutions for contract therapy providers and outpatient rehab clinics. Our healthcare technology solutions are designed to maximize both business and clinical success for providers across the entire continuum of post-acute care.
Collective is a healthcare IT network used by thousands of healthcare providers across the country—delivering real-time patient notifications and facilitating quality care collaboration between providers for time, cost, and life-saving information.
We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming events. Be sure to stop by our booth and learn more about all the MatrixCare solutions available to you.
- NYSHFA/AHCA PDPM One Day Workshop | March 5, 2019
- AHCA Regional Multifacility Council Meeting | March 6-7, 2019
- AMDA Annual Conference | March 7-8, 2019
- ACHCA New York Chapter Annual Convention | March 10 – 13, 2019
- Senior Living 100 Leadership Conference | March 10 – 13, 2019
- LeadingAge Leadership Summit | March 17 – 19, 2019
- ACHCA Convocation & Expo | March 18 – 19, 2019
- AHCA/NCAL Quality Summit | March 18 – 20, 2019
- AHCA Independent Owner Leadership Conference | March 20 – 22, 2019
- LeadingAge Georgia & South Carolina Annual Conference | March 25 – 27, 2019
- AHCA Senior Living Executive Council Meeting | March 26 – 27, 2019
- HCANJ Annual 20-Hour Symposium | March 26 – 28, 2019
- NYSHFA/NYSCAL Social Service & Activities Conference | March 28 – 29, 2019