CAHPS Survey through HEALTHCAREfirst
Better patient care, better performance.
Today, it’s critical to have a thorough understanding of how your home health agency is performing. With the trend toward value-based purchasing (VBP), performance is more than volume—it’s patient outcomes and experience that matter. Is your agency ready? Measure your performance with HEALTHCAREfirst. A complete home health CAHPS survey program will collect, analyze, and report your data. You’ll get a detailed understanding of precisely how your agency can improve performance and provide the highest-quality service.
CAHPS delivers important insight.
While patient experience measurements provide an important metric, you need more information if you’re looking to implement substantive changes. With the home health CAHPS survey program from HEALTHCAREfirst, you’ll get the data you need to meet CMS requirements, and the actionable analytics and strategies to help you realize true improvements.
A clear picture
HEALTHCAREfirst gives you the tools to optimize patient care and operational performance. Home health CAHPS survey data will help you implement a solid infrastructure based on patient-centered care. Better performance starts with HEALTHCAREfirst—we’ve got everything you need.
- Administration of standard HHCAHPS survey, plus a supplemental set of questions for enhanced performance improvement
- Verbatim reporting with fully transcribed comments, all clearly grouped by category
- The largest, most accurate national benchmarks
- Comprehensive dashboards and reports that pinpoint areas of success and opportunities to improve
- An alert system for actionable negative/serious comments so you can take quick action
- A comparative analysis based on your organization’s hierarchy for easy identification of top performers as well as areas for improvement
- Easy implementation and ongoing support
- Access to on-staff home health experts for questions and guidance