The benefits of connected health with Frank Nash, director of solutions strategy, MatrixCare
For this episode of the Post-Acute POV, our host Kevin Whitehurst, SVP of skilled nursing solutions is joined by Frank Nash, director of solutions strategy at MatrixCare. The pair sits down to discuss the benefits of connected health and the four steps to becoming a more connected care provider.
Join Kevin and Frank as they break down each step to achieving true interoperability: getting connected, gathering data, documenting accurately, and being a better referral partner. Frank also gives his top recommendations for post-acute care staff committed to strengthening their organization’s interoperability. Listen to their discussion below.
Topics discussed during today’s episode:
- [01:14 – 02:04]: Frank details his origin story and how he became director of solutions strategy at MatrixCare.
- [02:26 – 04:10]: Next, Frank explains the stats from our recent survey that support referral partners are behind in upgrading their technology solutions then lists the four steps for becoming a more connected care provider.
- [4:23 – 5:53]: The benefits of connected health and how to join the health information highway.
- [6:04 – 7:21]: Gathering data via email or using the health information highway like Carequality and Commonwell.
- [7:30 – 10:08]: The importance of documenting accurately and Frank’s top tips to do so.
- [10:29 – 12:41]: Gathering information and how listeners can accomplish this step.
- [12:57 – 13:41]: Finally, Frank gives his top recommendations for post-acute care staff committed to strengthening their organization’s interoperability.
- Learn more about MatrixCare at: https://www.matrixcare.com/
- Find out more about our commitment to interoperability: https://www.matrixcare.com/interoperability/
- Read the transcript of today’s episode
- Listen to more episodes of the Post-Acute POV
The content in this presentation or materials is for informational purposes only and is provided “as-is.” Information and views expressed herein, may change without notice. We encourage you to seek as appropriate, regulatory and legal advice on any of the matters covered in this presentation or materials.
©2021 by MatrixCare
Back to resources