MatrixCare + HRS
Technology that drives a more engaging telehealth experience
Telehealth is a growing opportunity in healthcare today that can mean more revenue for your business. But to ensure future success in this virtual care space, you’ll need the right technology. MatrixCare integrates seamlessly with Health Recovery Solutions to support a more engaging and efficient telehealth experience for patients, clinicians, and providers:
- Engage patients in real-time through video, phone, and text chat
- Respond to alerts when patients are at risk for readmission
- Provide patients with condition-specific education, symptom surveys, and medication reminders
- Make workflows more efficient with robust EHR integration and seamless communication between patient and provider
- Customize care plans and risk triaging
1,3 McKinsey & Company, Telehealth: A quarter-trillion-dollar post-COVID-19 reality?, July 9, 2021.
2 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Medicare beneficiaries’ use of telehealth in 2020: Trends by beneficiary characteristics and location, December 3, 2021.