Optimizing operations using data and analytics with Camille Jordan, RN, BSN, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, CDP, SVP of clinical operations and innovation at Signature HealthCARE
In this episode of the Post-Acute POV, our host Kevin Whitehurst, senior vice president of skilled nursing solutions at MatrixCare, is joined by Camille Jordan, RN, BSN, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, CDP, senior vice president of clinical operations and innovation at Signature HealthCARE. The pair have a conversation on optimizing operations using data and analytics across facility-based care.
Join Kevin and Camille as they discuss why it’s becoming increasingly important to be a data-driven organization, how utilizing real-time data and analytics helps staff spend more time with residents, and how technology provides more time for face-to-face interactions by streamlining the gathering of data and other traditionally manual tasks. Listen to their discussion below.
Topics discussed during today’s episode:
- [00:38 – 03:14]: Kevin provides background for the topic and introduces Camille Jordan, our guest from Signature HealthCARE, whose mission is to lead radical change in long-term care.
- [03:39 – 04:12]: Camille explains how data and analytics help Signature’s umbrella of facilities to manage clinical decision-making and ultimately improve resident outcomes.
- [04:19 – 05:08]: Next, Camille describes how it’s becoming increasingly important to be a data-driven organization as the industry and, specifically, healthcare reimbursement models continue to evolve.
- [05:40 – 07:17]: Camille goes on to communicate the importance of being able to gather and display data from across Signature’s 101+ care centers at an enterprise level.
- [07:39 – 09:05]: Next, Camille describes how utilizing real-time data and analytics helps staff spend more time with residents and take a more proactive approach to improve the quality of care they provide. Having analytics at staff’s fingertips also allows them to pinpoint where there are gaps in care, which helps improve staff satisfaction.
- [09:14 – 10:39]: Camille then explains how optimizing operations using data and analytics allows Signature’s staff to be more intentional in its areas of focus, which helps them to grow their business effectively.
- [10:53 – 12:25]: Lastly, Camille comments on how technology should not take away from human connection, but instead provide more time for face-to-face interactions by streamlining the gathering of data and other traditionally manual tasks.
- Learn more about MatrixCare: https://www.matrixcare.com/
- Find out more about Signature HealthCARE: https://www.ltcrevolution.com/
- Read the transcript of today’s episode
- Listen to more episodes of the Post-Acute POV
The content in this presentation or materials is for informational purposes only and is provided “as-is.” Information and views expressed herein, may change without notice. We encourage you to seek as appropriate, regulatory and legal advice on any of the matters covered in this presentation or materials.
©2022 by MatrixCare