PDGM roadmap: Yesterday, today, and tomorrow
Let’s face it, there’s no pace car guiding the long road race to manage under PDGM. With the first quarter of year two in the rear-view mirror, home health agencies are dealing with cash flow problems and a host of issues with Medicare requirements. Join us for a look at trends over the last three-quarters of claims data, along with recommendations on clinical and financial best practices to support operational improvements.
In this webinar, we discussed industry developments to understand what may lie ahead financially – in terms of payment adjustments and handling the accelerated advanced payments for pandemic operations.
- Identify common issues for home health agencies with respect to clinical and financial operations under PDGM using Medicare claims data analysis.
- Understand best practice workflows to minimize problems with claims, sending the RAP, clinical documentation, and other areas of operations.
- Prepare operations for what might be coming in terms of CMS payment adjustments and the handling of pandemic finances.
- Laura Wilson, RN, BSN, COS-C, Managing Director, Simione Healthcare Consultants
- Robert V. Simione, CPA, Principal, Simione Healthcare Consultants
- Melissa. Polly, MBA, Director, Marketing, Home & Hospice Division, MatrixCare
Back to resources