The evolution of ResMed with Michael “Mick” Farrell, CEO of ResMed
In this episode of the Post-Acute POV, we sit down with Michael “Mick” Farrell, CEO of ResMed to discuss ResMed’s origin and how the company evolved to be one of the world’s leading strategic players in out of hospital software. Connecting his vocation with a larger purpose, Mick describes his four roles in life and his passion for healthcare. Hear how he tells the story of how it all started and the journey that led this medical device company to enter the realm of digital health.
Topics discussed during today’s episode:
- [01:56 – 05:30]: Mick dives into his motivation, drive, and inspiration.
- [06:30 – 10:30]: The founding story of ResMed and how it all started.
- [10:33 – 15:40]: ResMed’s progress on transforming 250 million lives by 2025.
- [16:10 – 23:02]: Why ResMed expanded its reach into SaaS offerings.
- [23:50 – 29:00]: The synergistic value propositions that exist between ResMed’s core business and the out-of-hospital space.
- [29:56 – 30:40]: The future of digital healthcare and the opportunities that lay ahead.
- Learn more about MatrixCare solutions at: https://www.matrixcare.com/
- For more information about ResMed SaaS, please visit: https://www.resmed.com/wellconnected/
- Read the transcript of today’s episode
- Listen to more episodes of the Post-Acute POV
- Watch the video interview
The content in this presentation or materials is for informational purposes only and is provided “as-is.” As such, the information and views expressed herein may change without notice. So, we encourage you to seek as appropriate, regulatory, and legal advice on any of the matters covered in this presentation or materials.