Top 5 survey deficiencies in hospice and the strategies to solve for them.
Recent Office of the Inspector General (OIG) studies and national hospice survey data have identified common hospice deficiencies relating to poor care planning, mismanagement of aide services, and inadequate assessments of beneficiaries.
In this webinar we will:
- Review the OIG findings and recommendations to CMS.
- Present national data on the top hospice survey deficiencies.
- Review the industry actions taken to date to address hospice survey concerns.
- Conduct a deep dive into the top 5 hospice survey deficiencies, corresponding CoPs and surveyor expectations.
- Host a live interactive hospice panelist discussion on agency challenges and strategies for success with implementing policies and operational procedures to minimize survey risk, improve care planning and quality of patient care.
Back to resources