Years of work lead to easier, more accurate documentation
The transition from paper records to a first-generation point-of-care solution was necessary to improve care efficiency at the Indiana Veterans Home. Although the change was initially met with resistance by staff, once implemented, MatrixCare CareAssist was fully embraced due to its expanded functionality and user-friendly interface. Read the case study to learn how MatrixCare enabled them to have easier, more accurate documentation.
- Major culture shift when transitioning from paper to electronic health records
- The previous point-of-care solution required two screens, multiple logins
- No easy way to enter vital signs into software
- Faster, more accurate medication pass process
- Enhanced ability to meet new CMS activity charting requirements
- Improved auditing and reporting capabilities