MatrixCare’s powerful analytics solution is built using Microsoft® Azure and Power BI technology. With the ability to deliver insights to enable fast and informed decision-making. It provides access to prebuilt data visualizations that users can transform or customize to share with colleagues.
MatrixCare MyAnalytics for home health & hospice
MyAnalytics easily identifies meaningful patterns and trends to help you better manage your business and stay competitive in the saturated home health and hospice market.
Three solutions with various benefits
MatrixCare’s analytics options allow you to select the one that best fits your needs.
A base set of analytical reports that capture the most commonly monitored metrics for home health or hospice.
- Web app features embedded content from Power BI.
- Informative dashboards are updated daily and accessible via desktop or mobile.
- Visualizations that can be quickly filtered to see specific data details.
A Power BI app workspace optimized for agencies that want the flexibility to build upon existing published MyAnalytics Viewer content.
- Graphs and reports using out-of-the-box visualizations and themes.
- Custom dashboards and interactive reports can be shared within your agency.
- Content that can be published and consumed via mobile devices.
- Alerts that users manage and subscribe to.
- Centralized user management and security.
Optimized for agencies that want the flexibility to create their own data relationships, data models, calculations, and measures for reporting.
- Secure access to data tables that power MyAnalytics Viewer reports.
- Compatible with any analytics-reporting tool.
- Help documentation available for source system tables, field descriptions, and table relationships.
- A corporate view of analytics can be created using a custom reporting solution that combines information from MyData and other source systems.