How your skilled nursing facility can benefit from interoperability with Amy Ostrem, VP of skilled nursing solution strategy
In this episode of the Post-Acute POV, our host, Kevin Whitehurst, SVP of skilled nursing solutions, sits down with Amy Ostrem, VP of skilled nursing solution strategy, to discuss how your skilled nursing facility can benefit from interoperability.
Amy provides interesting and easy-to-understand insight into the value interoperability can bring to your organization. These benefits include an enhanced relationship with referral partners, better overall analysis of outcomes, and a detailed view into trends and performance indicators based on discreet clinical data. Listen to this exciting conversation to learn more.
Topics discussed during today’s episode:
- [01:07 – 02:05]: Amy’s origin story, her career before MatrixCare.
- [02:41 – 03:48]: The upfront benefits of interoperability including an enhanced relationship with your referral partners and the ability to seamlessly send and receive data.
- [04:19 – 06:00]: How skilled nursing facilities can benefit from interoperability around daily operations post-admission like better overall analysis of outcomes and a detailed view into the trends and performance indicators based on discreet clinical data
- [06:31 – 8:54]: Amy lists specific value gains from interoperability for some of the various roles in care centers today. These include vital sign integration, therapy notes, and evaluations.
- [9:45 – 11:01]: The importance of staying up to date on your facility’s integrations and regularly advancing these integrations for optimized interoperability.
- Learn more about MatrixCare at: https://www.matrixcare.com/
- Find out more about our commitment to interoperability: https://www.matrixcare.com/interoperability/
- Read the transcript of today’s episode
- Listen to more episodes of the Post-Acute POV
The content in this presentation or materials is for informational purposes only and is provided “as-is.” Information and views expressed herein, may change without notice. We encourage you to seek as appropriate, regulatory and legal advice on any of the matters covered in this presentation or materials.
©2021 by MatrixCare
Back to resources