The staff at Columbine Health Systems was accustomed to using an electronic health records (EHR) system for documentation. But when the transition to PDPM began, they realized a better system might help them work more efficiently.
“We wanted everything in one system, and we wanted to streamline,” said Ashley Williams, assistant director of clinical services at Columbine Health Systems. “We knew we could be more efficient with our time by having everything in one system.” Williams also noted that the transition to PDPM pushed the organization toward choosing a more robust system.
- Needed a single system that all nurses and CNAs could use.
- Hoped for improved functionality, especially as PDPM approached.
- MatrixCare CareAssist
- All staff using one system and streamlined workflows.
- Point of care supports accurate, reliable
- More economical than the previous solution.