[Webinar] Move out of the 1990s: eliminate faxes and embrace interoperability
Interoperability is real, and it’s here to stay for post-acute care providers. With so many options available, choosing the right technology to replace fax-based workflows can be confusing. In this webinar you will learn how automating your referral processes improves your relationships with referral sources, enhances patient care, and saves you time and money. Learn from our experts and agencies who are gaining value today by moving to electronic workflows that use real interoperability.
- Review the evolution of interoperability in acute and ambulatory care settings.
- Discover why referral sources expect post-acute care providers to move off fax and paper-based workflows.
- Learn which workflows can benefit from automation and removal of fax.
- Hear first-hand how your peers are gaining value today from their journey beyond the fax machine.
- Gain recommendations on how you can get started, regardless of geography or type of referral sources.
- Listen to a live Q&A session with our experts and successful agencies.
- Nick Knowlton, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, ResMed
- Chris Pugliese, Sr. Product Manager, Interoperability, MatrixCare
- Darcie Peacock, BSW, MS, OTR/L, CEO, Solace Pediatric Home Healthcare
- Angela Richards, Director, Health Informatics, Androscoggin Home Healthcare + Hospice
Back to resources